Monday, July 26, 2010

News to Share : Under the Northern Lights By Vivian Arend




K so I know I said I would be back But unfortunately I have been laid up in the hospital recently ( no nothing major just in for some treatments ) and I didn't bring my notes with me so I'm having to put off my welcome back party for a future date . SO SORRY y'all. But I have heard some news I thought I'd share with everyone
Vivian Arend has a book coming to print  Under the Northern Lights which is book 1+2 of the wildly popular Granite Lake series . Here's a little about the book ::

~~~




UNDER THE NORTHERN LIGHTS                                                  

Coming August 3, 2010



A split second is all it takes to pull the trigger on destiny



Contains the following two novellas




Wolf Signs



Robyn’s deafness doesn’t stop her from taking the back country trip she’s been craving. Meeting a hot, ripped hunk-of-male at the Yukon cabin starts cravings of a different kind. And raises questions about wolves, mates, and duels to the death.



He wanted a quiet retreat before challenging for the pack Alpha position. Keil wasn’t planning on meeting his mate or discovering she’s not aware she has the genes of a wolf to go along with her attitude…





Wolf Flight                                                                         
                                                                                                       
 Tad’s workaholism keeps his bush-pilot company in the air, and his inner werewolf in check. Letting it lose would mean compromising his human principles. Then Missy re-enters his life, and their chemistry is off the charts, pushing him closer to the step he’s not sure it’s safe to take.

A wolf pack is a dangerous place to have secrets, and Missy’s corrupt Alpha has sniffed out her carefully hidden Omega powers. Her only choice is to get to Tad, and hope like hell his untapped powers are strong enough to negate her own…


Warning: Contains nasty Alphas, secret Omegas, and yup—predestined mates. Includes dangerous use of sarcasm and hot wilderness nookie.


And to celebrate she's having a week long party Starting 7-27 through 8-3 (The day of the release) over on her blog http://vivianarend.com/blog/ so stop on by and maybe win a prize .

No comments:

Post a Comment