Monday, March 8, 2010

WHO HERE REMEMBERS THE SMURFS?


OH MY GOD is it Saturday morning? Yes I like many children ran downstairs early on a Saturday technically you can sleep in morning to go watch the smurfs and she-ra but that a different story for another time, Anyways I just learned they are making a smurf movie. Now I just have to say with all the 80's toys and cartoons making a come back maybe some of us should let go a little and learn to move on. I mean what's next a thunder cat movie? Now will I be in line to see it Hell Ya but still the smurfs were cheap even back in the 80's. Of course everyone remember the theme song * Singing LALALALALA loudly off-key* they couldn't even afford words to it.And OMG the one line dialog But yet someone felt the needed to make a new movie. I might hate myself as I leave the theater but I'll go along and see if it helps us recapture a little of our youth. And the big names they have slated to voices


Jonathan Winters as Papa Smurf [4]
Katy Perry as Smurfette [4]
Alan Cumming as Gutsy Smurf [4]
George Lopez as Grouchy Smurf [4]

When can we expect this little gem? Well I heard it's scheduled for a late-July release. Well now that that song is once again embedded in my head...



No comments:

Post a Comment